NGS Super is the leading industry super fund for people working in non-government education, mutual finance and community focussed organisations.
Personal one-on-one support
HIGHLY SKILLED AND TRAINED RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Our RG146 accredited Relationship Managers are dedicated to you and your organisation, and regularly visit to provide face-to-face support.
TAILORED PROGRAM OF SERVICES
- We’ll customise a schedule of on-site visits, wherever you are, to suit you and your employees
Our customer satisfaction amongst employers is one of the highest in the industry at and we intend to continually improve satisfaction at all levels.
Support to achieve your business objectives
TAILORED SERVICES FOR YOUR PEOPLE
- Annual strategy review to determine the services you would like provided at your workplace
- Workplace retirement planning workshops to assist with employees transitioning from work with confidence
- Employee induction programs.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED OF ALL YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- Regular legislative and Fund updates
- Management and payroll updates and functions
- Dedicated area for employers on our website including fact sheets and FAQs.
SUPPORT WITH YOUR DUTY OF CARE TO YOUR EMPLOYEES
- Life, disability and income protection to give your employees peace of mind and assist with your risk management strategies.
DEDICATED SUPPORT FOR YOUR SECTOR
- Professional development opportunities through annual scholarship awards and grants
- Key partnerships with the major industry associations in your sector.
Support to make your life easier
ADMINISTRATION SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Industry-leading fund administration by our long-term partner, Mercer (Australia) Pty Limited
- Ongoing surveys to ensure continuous improvement.
SPECIALIST EMPLOYER HELPLINE
- Our employer consultants are available to provide one-on-one support and answer your questions over the phone (8am to 8pm AEST or AEDT weekdays, excluding public holidays).
EASY-TO-USE ONLINE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Free clearing house for processing all your employee super contributions through NGS QuickSuper in a single transaction
- NGS Online provides an alternative online payment option for smaller employers
- All solutions meet the government SuperStream requirements.
Support to build employee wellbeing
INNOVATIVE AND FUN LEARNING
- Financial planning options provided online, by phone or in person
- Ongoing national seminar program on planning for retirement and understanding centrelink for retirees
- NGS MoneyCoach – 18 online, interactive learning modules to help to build financial confidence
- True Wealth member magazine and website with articles on how to achieve a wealthy life.
FINANCIAL SECURITY NOW AND INTO THE FUTURE
- Flexible choice of investment options
- NGS Self-Managed direct investment option (access to ASX-listed companies, exchange traded funds and term deposits)
PEACE OF MIND FOR EVERY LIFE STAGE
- A comprehensive range of insurance options so employees can choose the amount and type of cover they need
- Ability to transfer cover from other super and insurance providers
- Online insurance needs calculator and application process making it easy for employees