Reduce fees and get more control over your super
It’s now easier than ever to find all your lost super and consolidate it or any other super you may have into your NGS Super account.
Having all your super in one fund can help you manage it better, grow your super faster and saves you multiple administration fees.
Need a few more reasons?
NGS Super offers you:
- Strong returns – 10.54% 1 year return to 30 June 2018 for Diversified (MySuper)*
- Low fees and charges – we’re run to benefit members only
- Simple to comprehensive advice via qualified NGS Financial Planners
- Award–winning insurance offering^
Other factors should be considered when choosing a superannuation fund. You should ask your other super fund for information about any fees or charges that may apply, or any other information about the effect this transfer may have on benefits such as your insurance cover, before making a decision to combine your super.
How to consolidate your super
Click on the ‘Consolidate now’ button
Login to Member OnlineEnter your Member Number and PIN to log in to your Member Online account
Find my superClick the ‘Find my super’ link and select your super accounts to consolidate with NGS. Submit your request once you’re done. We’ll do the rest.
Submit your request
Submit your request once you’re done. We’ll do the rest.
If you have forgotten your pin or haven't registered, simply
- Access your ‘Member Online’ account
- Enter your member number
- Click on ‘reset your PIN’ link to activate your account.