Refresh your thinking and discover new ideas
We offer free superannuation seminars to NGS members to help them plan for retirement and understand Centrelink benefits. Whether it's a couple of years or a few decades away, retirement is something we all have to consider. We'll teach you about saving more effectively for your future — the plans you put in place today will determine your lifestyle choices in the years ahead.
Planning for retirement
Our Planning for retirement seminar will talk you through:
- using a Transition to Retirement account to
- access your super before retirement
- help you transition from full-time to part-time work, before retirement
- continue to build your wealth
- minimise tax
- how much yearly income you’ll need in retirement
- strategies to make your retirement as comfortable as possible.
Understanding Centrelink for your retirement
In addition to transition to retirement income streams, our Understanding Centrelink for your retirement seminars focus on:
- the government age pension
- the assets and income tests
- concession cards
- qualifying age
- other entitlements for people not yet eligible for the age pension.
Meet our financial planners
Our financial planning team is professional, experienced and understanding. Getting expert advice is about creating the best financial outcomes for you.
What to expect from financial planning
Not sure what to expect from a financial planning appointment? Everyone's circumstances are unique, but we've outlined the basic step-by-step process so you get an idea of how our financial planners can help.