How does NGS compare?
Not all super funds are the same. Your choice of fund can have a significant impact on the quality of life you’ll be able to enjoy in retirement and your ability to make your savings last throughout your retirement.
Key factors to consider when selecting your super fund are:
- Member services and benefits
- Investment choice and performance
- Quality of insurance and cost of cover
NGS Super scores very highly in all these areas. That’s why we’re a top-rated fund.
Please don’t just take our word for it. Use the independent Chant West AppleCheck tool to compare NGS Super with more than 200 other super and pension funds.
What is Chant West AppleCheck?
AppleCheck is an online tool that lets you compare the benefits and services you receive as a member of NGS Super with those offered by more than 200 other super and pension funds.
What you need to do
All you have to do is click on the AppleCheck button below for either Super or Pension to run an AppleCheck report. You can run a comparison with any two other funds you choose, and a detailed report is sent to your email address. Normally you would pay $55 for each report, but if you ask for the report from this page, NGS Super covers the cost for you. You can run up to three reports each year.
What an AppleCheck report provides
Results are displayed side-by-side, making it easy to compare funds. You’ll get:
- an overview of the fund
- a case study that shows total fees and costs
- what investment options are available and how they have performed
- what types of insurance are available, and what the premiums cost (Super AppleCheck only)
an overview of member services
- Chant West’s rating of the fund.