Why work for NGS?
NGS Super has a focus on the future which offers you security and opportunity. We offer a working environment that nurtures your wellbeing and supports your career goals. Our offer includes:
- Competitive salaries regularly benchmarked against industry data
- 12% Superannuation
- flexible/hybrid working with offices based in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
- market-leading carbon neutral 2030 strategy.
- 5 days paid leave plus public holidays over the Christmas and New Year shutdown period, which adds up to 5 weeks of paid leave per year
- 12 days personal leave which you can access on your commencement
- 2 days community service leave to volunteer for a recognised charity
- equal access to paid parental leave regardless of gender (12 weeks for primary carer and 4 weeks for secondary) which can be taken flexibly
- full super contributions on unpaid parental leave for up to 52 weeks
- up to 5 days study leave for approved learning
- national approach to long service leave to ensure you receive the most advantageous elements from each state's legislation
- full pay for the entire period of jury duty service.
Personal and professional development
- Organisational culture focused on your personal and professional development
- annual scholarship program focused on your development and linked to the Fund's purpose
- dedicated annual training budget for each member of staff
- free comprehensive financial advice plan tailored to your needs and goals valued at $3,300
- financial assistance to maintain status and memberships of relevant professional associations.
Recognition, Health and wellbeing benefits
- NGS Excellence awards (peer-nominated recognition awards linked to the Fund's member-focused values and purpose)
- monthly staff massages
- free and confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family
- annual flu vaccination
- weekly fruit and milk deliveries and a stocked breakroom including a coffee machine, tea and snacks.