Welcome to NGS Super’s information for financial advisers
The information provided on this page is for financial advisers. At NGS Super we believe that financial advice is critical to building wealth. We would like to assist financial advisers with the information they need to assist their NGS Super clients.
We are expanding on this information and developing our online services.
Handy information for external financial providers
Adviser fee payments
Members can choose to have fees deducted from their NGS Super account for advice relating to superannuation.Advice fee deduction authority form
Find out more about NGS Super benefits
Find out more about NGS Super benefits in our Benefits at a Glance information sheet.Find out more
Direct investment gateway / online services
NGS Self-Managed provides a gateway to direct investments which allows members greater choice and control to invest in a choice of ASX-listed companies, Exchange Traded Funds and term deposits.Learn more
Pre-mixed and sector-specific investments
Find more information on pre-mixed sector specific investment options here.Find out more
Income Account products
You can view more information on our Income account products here.Find out more
You can download a Thrd Party Authorisation form hereDownload
- NGS Super is a national public offer fund specialising in super for all staff working in education and community-focused organisations
- As an industry fund, NGS Super is run only to benefit members, charges low fees and pays no commissions
- We have around 105,000 members and offer a low cost MySuper product that is simple, transparent and compares favourably to that of other super products
- We manage over $9 billion for our members
- We work with around 7,000 contributing employers
- We support the non-government schools and mutual finance sectors through a variety of conferences at both state and national levels.
- We offer a variety of investment options from conservative to high growth
- Member Online gives secure access to account details, 24 hours a day
- We offer a range of flexible, low-cost insurance options
- We have delivered strong long-term investment performance
- Our cost-effective financial planning service helps members make the most of their money
- Members can stay with us into retirement with our low-fee account based pension. Our transition to retirement pension gives members the best of both worlds – access to a pension while still working!
- If members change workplace, state or even occupation, they can take us with them wherever they go, anywhere in Australia
- You can compare NGS Super with 200 other super funds with the online Chant West AppleCheck service
- Family members and the self-employed can join the NGS Super Personal Plan.
- Our dedicated Customer Service Team is available 8am to 8pm (AEST or AEDT) to answer questions and to send requested information
- Personal service – our Client Relationship Managers visit workplaces to talk about super, meet members and answer their questions
- We have offices in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia and provide services Australia-wide
- Members can contact NGS Super and receive advice on a single issue over the telephone at no cost.
Our commitment to education
- Our blog provides information on wealth, retirement and lifestyle topics as well as social responsibility, education and developing children
- NGS MoneyCoach is a member only series of interactive, multimedia modules for self-paced learning about every aspect of personal finances
- Regular communication – members receive reports on how their super is going. They also receive our lively, full-colour member magazine, True Wealth, which includes useful articles to help you lead a more fulfilling, enriched and wealthy life.
- Our website is a one-stop information spot for everything members want to know about the Fund and their super. It has a range of calculators, tools and fact sheets. We also have regular blogs and video updates from the NGS Super CEO
- Our Customer Relationship Managers visit workplaces and they provide presentations on making the most of your super
- Regular email communications keep members up to date on the latest information from the Fund.
- Chant West has awarded both our Pension and Super their top rating of 5 Apples for seven consecutive years
- SuperRatings has awarded our Industry, Personal and Pension their Platinum rating, describing NGS as the best value-for-money fund, in the top 15% of all funds they have rated
- In 2014, 2013 and 2012, we were a SuperRatings ‘Infinity Recognised’ fund for outstanding environmental and social responsibility
- In 2015 we won Money Magazine’s Best of the Best Award for ‘Best Innovative Investing Product’ for our Income Generator product.