Putting our members first is at the heart of everything we do — whatever means the most to them, means the most to us too. We work with many partners and associations that support our members, their values, and the wider community.
We're proud to partner with a range of organisations that care for our members and their communities.
- AIS NSW Leadership Centre
- Anglican Schools Australia (ASA)
- Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia (AHISA)
- Association of Independent Schools South Australia (AISSA)
- Association of Principals of Catholic Secondary Schools (APCSS)
- Association of School Business Administrators (ASBA)
- Association of School Business Administrators (ASBA) QLD
- Association of School Business Administrators (ASBA) SA and NT
- Association of School Business Administrators (ASBA) VIC
- Australian Childcare Alliance Queensland
- Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Brisbane Catholic Education
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Catholic Secondary Principals Australia (CaSPA)
- Ecumenical Schools Australia
- Independent Education Union (IEU) NSW / ACT
- Independent Education Union (IEU) QLD / NT
- Independent Education Union (IEU) VIC / TAS
- Independent Education Union (IEU) WA
- Independent Schools Queensland (ISQ)
- Mother’s Day Classic (MDC)
- New South Wales Combined Independent Schools (CIS)
- South Australian Catholic Primary Principals (SACPPA)
- Uniting Church in Australia, Queensland Synod
- UnitingCare Health
NGS Scholarship Awards
Our annual Scholarship Awards are designed to give six winners the funds to help them maximise their contribution to the sector and foster their professional development.
We are committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles and responsible investing.