News and awards
NGS Super announces partnership with Alan Kohler’s The Constant Investor
Exciting news for NGS members! Coming soon we’re introducing a member-only finance and investment portal with exclusive articles from Alan Kohler – ABC presenter and the voice of TV finance..
Each month the snapshot will have general commentary on global developments, Australian equities, international equities, Australian bonds, the Aussie dollar and property both here and globally.
True wealth starts with a wealth of knowledge
Stay informed with the latest news and views from NGS Super. Click on the tabs below for CEO, investment and media updates. Also, see what awards and competitions we have running.
Some articles are PDF documents and require Adobe Reader.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Watch the latest updates from our CEO, Anthony Rodwell-Ball
December 2016 CEO Update
2016 in perspective, the investment outlook for 2017 and innovation highlights for the year ahead –with CEO, Anthony Rodwell-Ball.
Previous CEO Updates
- CEO video update - March 2015
- Insurance cover changes
CEO video update - June 2014
CEO video transcript (June 2014)
CEO video update - March 2014
CEO video transcript (March 2014)
CEO video update - October 2013
CEO video transcript (October 2013)
CEO video update - July 2013
CEO video transcript (July 2013)
CEO video update - May 2013
CEO video transcript (May 2013)
Please visit our YouTube page to watch all of our past CEO updates.
- Investment update - Infrastructure
- Investment update - Asset classes (shares)
- Investment update - Active vs passive investments
- Investment update - Investment risk
- Investment update - Fixed interest (bonds)
- Investment update - Understanding tax aware investments
- Investment update - Listed and unlisted investments
- Investment update - Savings or Super
- Investment update - Accepting the default option
- Investment update - The global investment cycle
- 2016 Dedicated to the Dedicated Awards winners
- Guideway Financial Services appointment
- TAL Insurance appointment
- NGS Super launches industry first online SMSF profiler
- Dedicated to the Dedicated Awards now open
- NGS Super launches True Wealth Business
- True Wealth
- NGS Super launches True Wealth content hub
- Mutual Executive of the Year Award - Winner announced
- NGS Super focuses on technology
- NGS Super awards scholarships in order to boost development
- Breaking the mould - NGS Super's new insurance product
- February 2016 Issue
- September 2015 Issue
- June 2015 Issue
- February 2015 Issue
- December 2014 Issue
- September 2014 Issue
MoneyWise and RetireWise
- MoneyWise Summer 2014 (Edition 13)
- MoneyWise Spring 2013 (Edition 12)
- RetireWise Autumn 2013 (Issue 6)
- MoneyWise Summer 2013 (Edition 11)
- RetireWise Spring 2012 (Issue 5)
- MoneyWise Spring 2012 (Edition 10)
- RetireWise Autumn 2012 (Issue 4)
- MoneyWise Autumn 2012 (Edition 9)
- MoneyWise Spring 2011 (Edition 8)
- RetireWise Spring 2011 (Issue 3)
- RetireWise Autumn 2011 (Issue 2)
- MoneyWise Autumn 2011 (Edition 7)
- RetireWise Summer 2010 (Issue 1)
- MoneyWise Spring 2010 (Edition 6)
- MoneyWise Autumn 2010 (Edition 5)
- MoneyWise Spring 2009 (Edition 4)
- MoneyWise Autumn 2009 (Edition 3)
- MoneyWise Spring 2008 (Edition 2)
- MoneyWise Autumn 2008 (Edition 1)
Dedicated to the Dedicated Awards 2016
Learn more about the Dedicated to the Dedicated awards.
CUFA Leadership Challenge
Learn more about the CUFA Leadership Challenge.
Mutual Executive of the year
Learn more about the Mutual Executive of the Year Award.
Member competitions and winners
Check out our current competitions and see if you're a winner!
NGS Super September 2016 Market Update
For our first episode, Anthony chats with Anthony Michael - Principal Consultant from Frontier Advisors, the investment consultant for NGS Super who provides advice to us on asset allocation and overall investments.
In Part 1, Anthony talks about the recent volatility around the world, from oil prices, instability in China’s share market to negative yields in Europe and Japan, and discusses what some of the opportunities and risks are in the near future.
In Part 2, Anthony follows on from the previous question in part 1, and discuss the neutral view on share markets and what can be done to find alternative sources of performance and diversification.