Why leave your super lying around in inactive accounts and pay fees for each one? We make consolidating your super simple with our quick paperless online process. It will mean more money for your retirement and peace of mind today. So get things in order and grow your super balance faster.
To consolidate your super, login to your secure online account. Once logged in click on "Contributions", then "Rollovers / Transfers-in" and then simply follow the prompts.
No one wants to have their super lying around in inactive accounts generating extra paperwork and unnecessary fees. With your entire super in one place you are:
- paying only one set of fees for managing your super
- growing your wealth and have more at retirement
- having less paperwork to manage
- reducing the chance of ending up with lost super accounts if you only have one to keep track of.
Consider all the implications
It’s sensible to consider the implications before rolling your super into one account, for example:
If you have any doubts, you may like to seek professional advice before consolidating.
Consolidate online today – no forms needed!
You can now request to consolidate your super online in a matter of minutes. To complete the consolidation request you only need:
- the name of your other fund (that you would like to roll money out of)
- your membership number of the other fund
- your Tax File Number if you have not already provided this to NGS Super.
How to consolidate your super
NGS offers you quick and easy online or over the phone consolidation process that means no forms or paperwork to complete. Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to your secure Member Online account (if you don’t know your PIN number, please call us on 1300 133 177)
- Click on “Contributions” then “Rollovers/Transfers-In”
- Click on the “Online rollover request” link to get started
An electronic request will then be sent to your other fund. You don’t need to complete or sign any forms.
Alternatively, you can consolidate your super by completing the Rollover/Transfer Authority eForm or call our helpline on
1300 133 177, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Looking for lost super?
If you think you’ve lost track of some super, you can get things back in order within seconds with the SuperSeeker tool on the ATO website. All you need is your full name, date of birth and your tax file number.
Transfer existing insurance
You can also transfer your existing insurance cover to NGS Super. To find out more read our Insurance Guide.