- Things to consider in your 20s
- Things to consider in your 30s
- Things to consider in your 40s
- Things to consider in your 50s
- Things to consider in your 60s
Posters for your workplace
Developed through partnership of industry superannuation funds concerned about member health, SuperFriend brings together partners from the superannuation funds, insurers and mental health organisations to offer resources that appeal to members and assist with seeking early help.
The articles below provide information and strategies to help maintain emotional wellbeing. With all the stresses in our lives it is vital that we understand how we can reduce anxiety and live happy, healthy lives.
- Emotional wellbeing for women - body and mind
- Coping with stress at work
- Goals for a healthy financial lifestyle
- How to foster workplace wellbeing
- A-Z guide to retirement wellbeing
For more information please visit SuperFriend.
Useful websites to help with finance and superannuation
Articles and websites
Our new website, True Wealth, provides information on wealth, retirement and lifestyle topics as well as social responsibility, education and developing children. This gives you the freedom to access information wherever and whenever you like.
- Credit card tips
- Teaching kids about money
- Renovate or not?
- Caring for ageing parents
- The age of the aged
- Cyber Bullying - Too Close to Home
- The Eight Languages of Respect for Teachers
- What is You Leadership DNA?
- The Dark Side of Self-Esteem
- Flexibility is a Virtue
- In Defence of 'Neglectful' Parents
Other interesting articles and websites for teachers and parents