GET EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Why leave your super lying around in inactive accounts and pay fees for each one? We make consolidating your super simple with our quick paperless online process. It will mean more money for your retirement and peace of mind today. So get things in order and grow your super balance faster.
To do some tidying up, login to your secure online account. Once logged in click on "Contributions", then "Rollovers" to consolidate your super.
Login to start tidying up
No one wants to have their super lying around in inactive accounts generating extra paperwork and unnecessary fees. With your entire super in one place you are:
- paying only one set of fees for managing your super
- growing your wealth and have more at retirement
- having less paperwork to manage
- reducing the chance of ending up with lost super accounts if you only have one to keep track of.
CONSIDER ALL THE IMPLICATIONS
It’s sensible to consider the implications before rolling your super into one account, for example:
- compare the features of your current funds. You can compare us with another fund
- whether consolidation might have any effect on your insurance cover or entitlement to benefits
- some funds charge an exit fee for you to transfer your super into another fund.
If you have any doubts, you may like to seek professional advice before consolidating.
CONSOLIDATE ONLINE TODAY – NO FORMS NEEDED!
You can now request to consolidate your super online in a matter of minutes. To complete the consolidation request you only need:
- the name of your other fund (that you would like to roll money out of)
- your membership number of the other fund
- your Tax File Number if you have not already provided this to NGS Super.
HOW TO CONSOLIDATE YOUR SUPER
NGS offers you quick and easy online or over the phone consolidation process that means no forms or paperwork to complete. Simply follow the steps below:
- Login to your secure Member Online account (if you don’t know your PIN number, please call us on 1300 133 177)
- Click on “Contributions” then “Rollovers/Transfers-In”
- Click on the “Online rollover request” link to get started