For easy admin, two things need to happen – payments are made and they are allocated to the right member accounts. At NGS Super you can do this in a range of different ways.
CONTRIBUTION DATA FORMATS
|NGS Online||NGS OnlinePlus
|What is it?||A web-based options for NGS only that allows you to electronically remit super contributions and update
new members' details online one at a time
|A web-based option that allows you to make contribution payments to multiple funds and
advise new and terminating members in one
|Payment Methods||BPay or EFT only||Client-initiated direct debit only|
|Who it suits||Smaller participating employers with less than
|Participating employers with 25 members or more. Participating employers who want to use a clearing house facility|
You can maintain member information, your contact details and get the contribution history.
NGS ONLINE - BPAY OR EFT
Submit your online contribution data directly to NGS Super using our secure website and making corresponding payment using BPay or EFT.
NGS ONLINEPLUS - CLIENT INITIATED DIRECT DEBIT
Upload a data file over the internet and make corresponding payments using a client-initiated direct debit. We will only direct debit from your nominated bank account when you submit your contributions and only for the amount indicated. A key advantage of this method is that if payment is submitted by 3pm the money is allocated to NGS Super member accounts the next day.
How to do it
FOR NGS ONLINE - ONCE REGISTERED
- go to our Login page, and then select 'NGS Online'
- log on to your employer account with your PIN
- the details for your employees will be pre-loaded. If making payments for more than one employer, choose the relevant employer from the drop down list and update the contribution amounts
- when necessary contribution details have been uploaded for processing, select "submit"
- a unique BPay reference number will be generated and emailed to you. Use this Biller Code and reference number to make the BPay payment from your chosen bank account
FOR NGSONLINEPLUS - TO SET UP PLEASE CONTACT THE NGS ONLINEPLUS HELPLINE ON 1300 721 408
- an NGS OnlinePlus expert will work with your payroll staff to produce a data file from your payroll system that contains all the necessary information
- after the initial set-up, you'll be able to run the report from your payroll system as needed to make your contribution payments and upload it directly to NGS OnlinePlus
- need to update information? Change of details